Friday, August 28, 2015

Books! Books! Books!

Hey everyone!!  I have been working very hard in our classroom and have had a chance to meet many of you.  I wanted to show you some of the book areas in our room!

This is one of the areas that I have in our room for books.  On this cart you will find non-fiction books in the top and fiction books in the bottom in lettered buckets.  I have MANY books to choose from!


This is our library corner.  There are soft seats to sit on and MORE books! I have bins that have books by some of my favorite authors like Marc Brown and Dr. Seuss.


 Sometimes I like to let kids listen to stories on CDs.  This little cozy area will be used during workstation time for listening center.


I am really looking forward to seeing you all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment